Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Stash

Do you have kids? and do they watch Lazy Town?

I recently got a package (on friday of course) and well this song that is sung by the character Stingy comes to mind.
"I caress it because I possess it, it's mine, mine, mine!"  (hope I got it correct)

I actually think this could become a motto for fabric hoarders, I caress it because I possess it!
Riley Blake Large Gingham
I won this lovely fabric bundle during the recent I love Tammy blog hop, hosted by Madame Samm of "Sew We Quilt".  

This is what I made and she is blogged about here.

She sent my package in a shiny red envelope, so it was like Christmas when the package arrived.  I immediately ripped into it down at KokaRoka and this is what was inside.
Riley Blake bundle of Large Gingham, Tokyo 4" charms and a spool of Aurifil and a spool of Gutterman thread, plus 2 balloons for the kids,that just so happened to be in Nik's favorite colors yellow and black, no picture of those they are down at KokaRoka.
Beautiful fabrics, that already have a purpose.
I love my Riley Blake bundle and it is going to be caressed and placed on a shelf that I am building just for it.  I don't think I will be able to take the Riley Blake ribbon off of it.
"It's all mine, I caress it because I possess it, It's all mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!"

Linking up to Sunday Stash and this weekend it is over at What the Bobbin?

6 comments:

  1. Nice win! Love the gingham. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great possessions! Love your comment about building the Riley Blake it's own shelf. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice win! The ginghams look fab! You know you've been stuck indoors too long and have been watching too much kids TV when you start finding Sportacus attractive! Lol! It's ok - I'm over it now... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! Cool Bag, you deserved the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. The fabrics and your bag as well!

    ReplyDelete