Monday, November 10, 2014

Cotton and Steel Fabrics, Plus a Swap!

So how's it goin'?
This week I am going to be bombarding you with post, actual finishes, shhh.. don't tell the hubby, I have been sewing up a storm.  But before I get onto some finishes I thought I would show you some pretty fabrics that finally made it, I was in Erin's Cotton and Steel Basics swap and I got so much fabric she had to do 2 packages and we thought 1 got lost in the mail, HAh, is was so scary, but it arrived safe and sound last Friday.
All Stacked Up

All Spread Out

My 2 favorite Prints

And All the funky in between colors.
Well if you are a Cotton and Steel fan, go check out Erin's blog cause she is doing the Fat Eight swaps for the fabric lines, Homebody and August.

Next up the Purse Palooza that has been going on in my house!

2 comments:

  1. I've only found four C+S fabrics here in Italy so far but my LQS says some more should be arriving. Fingers crossed! Yours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have remember this one but I dont need fabric right now.. where were you buying buttons from?

    ReplyDelete